Once your initial contract dates have expired, you have the options to:
- Renew your existing contract;
- Redesign your website by renegotiating your existing contract;
- End your contract; or finally
- End your contract and move your web site.
Click on the tabs below for more information:
Web Site Contract Extension (example)
Moving Your Website from IDA
Registered Domain Name:
Web Site Owner:
Contracted Prices Date Period:
- Annual Domain Name Renewal
- Email Creation & Forwarding
- Month Database & Data Files Backup
- All Upgrades
- Backend Maintenance
- 2 Hours of Updates Training
- 3 Free Online or PDF Training Tutorials – $15 for all others
Does NOT Include: Page/Site Redesign | Additional Pages | Content updates beyond 1 hour per month
Billing – Quarterly – 3 Month Increments (On the 1st of January, April, July, & October): $150.00
- Delinquent bills will be assessed a $15 charge if payment is not received within 10 days of the due date.
- If an amount remains delinquent 30 days after its due date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency.
- Innovative Design Alternatives reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process.
- Pay the Annual Domain Name Renewal Fee (2013 is $12.00).
- Fill out and Sign the End Contract Agreement Form and Pay Innovative Design Alternatives the remainder left on the contract.
- You must– Start the Process for the Transfer of the Domain Name to Your New Host.
IDA will provide requested information to new host.
- Innovative Design Alternatives will deliver within 15 days of payment via email, cloud account, or on disc:
- Zipped Data Base
- Zipped Web Files
- Zipped Template Files